Each and every one of our furniture pieces is handcrafted by artisans and producers around India. As these items are not mass manufactured and made with natural materials and techniques, please bear with us if you experience any delays or challenges in the production or delivery of your order.
Our commitment is to deliver your new furniture to you after it is lovingly finished, undergoes stringent quality checks, and is safely packaged and transported to your door. We endeavour to be in touch with you throughout the process and work with you on any challenges. Your new furniture is the product of many hearts and hands working together from the raw material supplier to the carpenter who will help to assemble your item at home.
So do bear with us through any hiccups, and do read through the below details to know what you can expect with this new addition to your home.
Your Freedom Tree contact will be available for any assistance you require throughout the process. Please do inform them of any restrictions around delivery (e.g. society timings, available dates for delivery, floor and lift access).
Reach us at email@example.com or contact your billing store.
- Delivery timelines for furniture items can be up to 6-8 weeks as many of our designs are made-to-order and handmade by master craftsmen. If the item is in stock, we aim to ship in 3-4 weeks.
- We are only able to provide a specific date of delivery once we thoroughly quality check the item after it is received with us from production.
DELIVERY & UNBOXING:
- Depending on your location, your order may be delivered to you by the Freedom Tree team, or a third party courier company. You will receive a tracking number if dispatched through a 3rd party. You will receive a call and/or SMS prior to delivery to coordinate. We request you to be flexible with delivery windows and avoid re-scheduling as this can lead to unexpected delays in your delivery, and returned shipments.
- Please note our delivery partners are not equipped to carry parcels up many flights of stairs or un-package furniture. Please ensure adequate access to service elevator or we request you hire additional labor to assist with lifting. Parcels that do not fit in your entryway or service lift will be your responsibility.
- Some shipped items may be crate packed or require assembly. Depending on your location we may arrange a separate service provider to unbox and assemble your purchase if required.
- If you notice any damage to the outside packing on delivery or to the product after unboxing, please inform us right away. Please take detailed pictures of the damage or issue so we can attend to it appropriately.
- In rare cases furniture may get damaged in transport or reach you with some other quality issue. Freedom Tree will arrange for repair or touch-up of any items in such case at your location at our expense.
CARE AND WARRANTY
- Our handcrafted hardwood furniture is special and when cared for can last a lifetime. Do follow the care, handling, and cleaning instructions mentioned on the product page or view our Furniture Care Guide.
- We provide a 1 year limited warranty on furniture. Should you face any issue due to a manufacturing defect or damage in delivery in your first year, we will endeavour to repair - or failing-which - replace your item at our expense. Read more here.