Maya Circle Yellow Upholstery FabricRegular price Rs. 980
These intersecting circles is our ode to the oldest known decoration from the Indus Valley! Found on the rock carved garment of Maya of Mohenjo-Daro, the dancing girl statue. Rendered in our own way, this continues to be our most popular print. It is a perfect scale whether used on upholstery or for curtains or table linen. Make a statement with Freedom Tree's signature printed and woven upholstery on your living room or lounge furniture.
- Material: COTTON DUCK
- Size: 58 IN
- Color: YELLOW
- Colors are represented as accurately as possible but may vary slightly from what is seen on screen.
- Fabric, once ordered, is custom cut, and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a recognizable quality issue.
- Care Instructions:
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Use a vacuum cleaner on low setting to remove dust and residue.
- DO NOT spot clean or wash using any household liquids or detergents.
- If upholstery is removable, gentle hand-wash with lukewarm water. If upholstery is fixed, you may use a sponge with warm water to gently clean the surfaces. Do not rub. Air dry only.
- Learn more about caring for your fabric with our TEXTILE CARE GUIDE.
Need help picking out upholstery? Check out ourUpholstery Guide