Mahua Upholstery Fabric (Pink/Brown)Regular price Rs. 1,140
An intoxicating floral with an imaginative spirit, Mahua drunkenly blossoms over a sea of drifting forms. Amidst the buds and blooms, the birds and bees come out to play, kicking off a celebration that’s bright, happy, and ever so slightly woozy. Hand drawn illustrations reflect the energetic vitality of the Mahua flower and honor it as a source of life, strengthening our connection to the natural world and all its bountiful offerings.
Freedom Tree presents Unbound: Rooted, Connected, and Free. Rooted in tradition, yet expansive in exploration, Summer 2021 collection our welcomes you to a world that finds joy in simplicity and magic in every moment. Create the best seat in the house with our Mahua upholstery fabric! As elements of the indigenous Mahua flower dance across an onion pink surface, they create a heady burst of color on any accent chair or sofa. Printed on our signature cotton duck, this strong but comfortable fabric evokes the spirit of summer but is durable enough to wear well all year round.
- Material: COTTON DUCK
- Size: 58 IN
- Color: PINK/BROWN
- Colors are represented as accurately as possible but may vary slightly from what is seen on screen.
- Fabric, once ordered, is custom cut, and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a recognizable quality issue.
- Care Instructions:
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Use a vacuum cleaner on low setting to remove dust and residue.
- DO NOT spot clean or wash using any household liquids or detergents.
- If upholstery is removable, gentle hand-wash with lukewarm water. If upholstery is fixed, you may use a sponge with warm water to gently clean the surfaces. Do not rub. Air dry only.
- Learn more about caring for your fabric with our TEXTILE CARE GUIDE.