Signature Home Furnishings
Infuse fresh energy indoors with vivid colours and bold prints. Designed in house our range of furnishings draw from our surroundings and culture. Edgy, bold and contemporary designs in a range of soft bed linen, comfy and colourful cushions, cosy throws, elegant sheers and vibrant rugs.
Signature series of Home Furnishings Online at Freedom Tree
Add texture and oodles of personality with an original collection of Home Furnishings at Freedom Tree. Srtiking graphic, floral, and abstract prints, brough to you by our in-houe design team. The series includes an extensive range of plush cushions, bright bed linens, elegant sheers, exuberant rugs and flocculent throws that help usher in a warm vibe to your home. Choose from an artistic and contemporary curation of designs that embrace florals, weaves, prints and embroideries; inspired by the seasons, culture and urban landscapes.
Taram Khadi Sheer FabricRegular price Rs. 980
Freedom Tree presents our Festive 2019 Edit: UNDER THE SOUTHERN SUN. An original textile and decor collection inspired by the fabulous architectural, cultural, and craft traditions of Southern India. Perfect for welcoming the warmth of golden morning sun…Bring in the cool breeze and let it sway effortlessly into your home through these elegant sheer drapes!
- Material: COTTON VOILE (light semi-transparent fabric)
- Color: KHADI
- Style: GEOMETRIC & ABSTRACT
- Lining: NO
- Sizes: Sold as one panel of 58 inch width. Available by meter or stitched as window, full, or extra length curtains.
- Wash Care: Gentle machine or handwash in lukewarm water. See INSTRUCTIONS below for more details.
- Customization: Available. See below.
- Colors are represented as accurately as possible but may vary slightly from what is seen on screen.
- Fabric and curtains, once ordered, are custom cut, and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a recognizable quality issue.
- Care Instructions:
- Dust regularly.
- Gentle hand or machine wash at 30 degrees. Air dry.
- DO NOT spot clean or wash using any household liquids or detergents unless you have tested them first.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight or leave for extended periods of time.
- Learn more about caring for your fabric with our TEXTILE CARE GUIDE.