Phoolwali (12 X 12 In) Cushion CoverRegular price Rs. 580
Our Phoolwali cushion depicts one of the makers of Mumbai - the traditional phoolwali who threads flower upon flower to form beautiful/fragrant garlands. A narrative of the little joys of the nineties, it depicts the streets we live on and the stories of those who formed our childhood. Step into a brave new decade with Reset, a bold new collection that draws on our timeless classics in fresh new colors. We look back at a decade of original print design and bring you classic designs for a fresh start. Our old favorites have been infused with new energy to turn into a statement, mix and match, and make your own all over again! Created in the Toile de Joie tradition, our Mumbai Makers floor cushion features a signature narrative print reimagined in a striking teal and fuschia colorway. A narrative of the little joys of the nineties, it depicts the streets we live on and the stories of those who formed our childhood: the golawalla, the phoolwali, the phirkiwali, and all the other makers of Mumbai.
- Material: COTTON SATIN
- Size: 12 X 12 IN
- Color: MULTI-COLORED
- Fillers are sold separately from cushion covers. Browse fillers here
- Colors are represented as accurately as possible but may vary slightly from what is seen on screen.
- Care Instructions:
- Dust regularly.
- Gentle hand or machine wash at 30 degrees. Air dry.
- DO NOT spot clean or wash using any household liquids or detergents unless you have tested them first.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight or leave for extended periods of time.
- Learn more about caring for your fabric with our TEXTILE CARE GUIDE.
- Items once sold can only be exchanged for store credit if there is a recognisable quality issue or damage in delivery.
Brighten up your bedroom with our coordinatedbedlinen